If you are looking for privacy with easy access to the interstate, shopping, restaurants and more this is the home for you! Home is positioned on a large, private lot with a great backyard.The beautiful facade features gorgeous stacked stone accented by a keystone a stone boarder. SPACIOUS kitchen comes well equipped with loads of cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances. COZY sitting room is positioned by the kitchen with a beautiful stone fireplace, and nice windows to overlook the serene backyard. Formal dining room has coffered ceilings. GLEAMING HARDWOODS throughout the living areas. Living room is nice and airy with HIGH ceilings. Master ON THE MAIN, with a large master bath with double vanities, separate shower and a jetted tub. Three bedrooms on the upper level with two full baths. Circular driveway in the front is great for entertaining. Full unfinished basement with a 2 car garage, is perfect for future expansion. Lake community! Call today-this one's a keeper!!
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Long Leaf Lake
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights, Deck-Covered.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors